Our privileged position
The position of Hotel Giacomazzo is very privileged due to the wonderful view of the evocative landscape provided by the Levante beach and the Madonnina Church, but it is also convenient due to its vicinity to the historic town centre and numerous places such as:
- Privileged area: whether you love relaxing on the beach or visiting the delights of the city, Hotel Giacomazzo’s special position is perfect for you as it is a stone’s throw from the historic town centre and the Madonnina Church, right on the seafront.
- Bus station: if you want to travel to Caorle by bus or get anywhere without moving your car, the bus station is just 200 metres from Hotel Giacomazzo, very convenient for always having an efficient means of transport nearby.
- Aquafollie: a stone’s throw from the historic centre of Caorle, just 100 metres from the bus station and 300 metres from the hotel, you will find the water park Aquafollie, one of the city’s main tourist attractions, where the whole family can enjoy a day of pure fun with slides, water games and entertainment, to satisfy both adults and children.
- Palaexpomar: near Aquafollie is Palaexpomar, a multifunctional facility mainly used for trade fairs and congresses, but which often also hosts large sport events. Hotel Giacomazzo’s vicinity to this important facility is also ideal for anyone coming to Caorle out of season for an event, trade fair or congress, with the convenience of easily reaching the location and the pleasure of staying in a hotel right on the sea.
- Palazzetto: its position, just a few metres from Palaexpomar and the Municipal Stadium (300 metres from the Hotel), contributes to creating an unrivalled area for sport in the whole of the Veneto region. In fact, it is often chosen by the sports federations for national gatherings. The Palazzetto was founded to host international sports events of different specialities, but can also be used for other events such as concerts, trade fairs and congresses.
- Market area: every Saturday morning in Via Aldo Moro 200 metres from the hotel, the same road where the water park Aquafollie is located, the weekly market is set up, which you can wander along and find a souvenir or something to remember your stay in Caorle.
- Mini golf and tennis: on the Trieste seafront you will find a beautiful mini golf course, which is extremely well looked after, offering great fun for anyone wanting to do something a bit different during their holiday, suitable for families, couples or groups of friends. There are also many facilities and different tennis courts for anyone wanting to spend a day playing tennis or for true tennis lovers who simply can’t do without it. Both are just 50 metres from Hotel Giacomazzo!